~ author unknown
Once you have made the decision that your health deserves optimal attention, be prepared to be truly enlightened by the breadth of possibilities for healing and greater wellness available to you. Be prepared to see the difference. Be prepared to hear the difference. And be prepared to feel the difference. Dr. Randall makes all the difference.
The Edge on Optimal Wellness
With Gayle Madeleine Randall, M.D.
Q: What will it mean for your health care, that Dr. Randall has over a quarter-century of direct experience as a physician, scientist, and cross-cultural practitioner?
A: It means that from the moment you step into Dr. Randall’s office, it’s your time…
- What you will see is the comfortable living room style patient/exam room, where you and Dr. Randall will begin to build a relationship to understand your health & wellness goals. You will see a doctor with a heart and soul who really see’s you and your heart and soul.
You will see experience in healing.
- What you will hear is the calm quiet of an extraordinary healer-physician that is really listening to you – not only to what you have to say, but to what you are not saying. Being heard is a key element in your wellness and your body has wisdom that’s been waiting to be heard. Dr. Randall will hear between your words, where the messages and remedies often reside.
You will hear experience in healing.
- What you will feel is a surprising satisfaction. A realization that you have had all the time you need to tell your story to your doctor. And that your story has meaning and this doctor actually considers you to be the expert of your history. You will feel enthused that the pieces of the intricate puzzle of real wellness can come together to transform the ordinary into a Rembrandt. A picture of wellness.
You will experience in healing.Dr. Randall’s patients range from 1 to 100+ yrs., from the well-known to the unknown, from the very ill to the vibrantly well, male and female, those from the mountains to the desert and from all parts of the globe. Her gift of healing is palpable by all.
Q: What gives Dr. Randall The Edge on Optimal Wellness that will make the difference for you too?
A: Imagine having the best healing practices from the most renowned practitioners brought from around the world all working together with the best health care known to humankind, gathered together right now in your living room to advise you on how to be well and stay well for longevity. Dr. Randall has handpicked the best of the best in her referral network of physicians and healers.
…Quite simply that’s what you get when you choose
Gayle Madeliene Randall, M.D.
She’s got more in her doctor’s bag than anyone else and is gifted with the wisdom and skill to use all that is available, to help you regain, maintain and celebrate your optimal wellness.
- Wellness Medicine
- Native American Medicine
- Women’s and Men’s Medicine
- Nutrition and Supplements
- Herbal Medicine
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Bio-Identical Natural Hormone Therapy
- Energy Medicine
- Holistic Adjunctive Cancer Therapies
- Detoxification and Cleansing
- Addictions and Dependencies
- Eastern Medicine including Acupuncture and more
Get The Edge
Take the opportunity to make Dr. Randall your partner in wellness.
There are no coincidences.
You are here now.
It’s your time.
I will assist you by providing you with a standardized, generally accepted insurance “superbill” that will have all the necessary CPT and ICD-9 codes. You can then submit the “superbill” as a claim to your insurance company for reimbursement in accordance with your policy coverage.
Check your insurance policy under Out of Network Coverage Reimbursement. While there is no guarantee, most health insurance policies do provide coverage for the growing number of health care service providers like myself. Since there are many different insurance providers and many plans within each insurance company, reimbursement will vary.
Payment is due at the time services are rendered.
My choices help ensure the most useful and direct medical care with the best results for you. While always mindful to avoid unnecessary costs, a doctor must be free of administrative bureaucracy and medical protocol dictated by insurance companies.