Physician, Medical Professor, Cross-cultural Healing, Functional Medicine, Scientist, Administrator, Writer/Producer/Television Personality
- Graduated University of Nebraska Medical School
- UCLA Hospitals and clinics – Residency & Gastroenterology fellowship
- Board Certified Internist, Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Board Certified American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine
- UCLA – Associate Professor of Medicine – one of our nation’s first physicians to introduce and teach Complimentary & Alternative Medicine to medical students.
Cross-cultural Healing Practitioner
Skilled in the use of:
- Integrative Medicine
- Functional Medicine
- Healing the microbiome/Healing the gut
- Addiction Medicine
- Women’s Medicine and Anti-aging
- Low Testosterone and Men’s Anti-aging
- Bioidentical Hormone Balancing
- Food Revolution and Weight Loss
Dr. Randall is a pioneer in the Integrative Medicine discipline. By combining different cultural healing experiences and putting the focus on the patient, Dr. Randall creatively formed a type of focus that looks at the relationship of physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional health of the patient. She named this practice Integrative Medicine. Her medical journey has taken her to new heights, helping every patient that walks through her doors.
- Ground-breaking work known as The Healing Connection in the study of the integration of Ayurvedic, Chinese, Native American and Western Medicine.
- Inventor of surgical instruments used today.
- Director of the Medical Procedures Unit – West Angeles Veterans Administration hospital.
- Integrative and Holistic Co-director – Malibu Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Director of Integrative Health – Miraval Life in Balance; Miraval is a top ten destination spa in Tucson, Arizona
Voted number 1 spa in the world by Conde Naste. (Oprah’s favorite!)
- Executive Director of Guest Services – Rancho La Puerta Healing Spa, Tecate, Mexico
- Head of Medical Services – Passages Alcohol and Addiction Rehabilitation Center, Malibu, California 2006-2012
- Co-Director – Golden Branch Wellness Center, Woodland Hills, California
- Director, Randall Wellness Center, Woodland Hills, California
Writer / Producer /Television Personality
- Producer – Heaven Fire Productions, an instructional video and television show company specializing in documentaries.
- NBC Television – Holistic Medicine personality and authority.
Dr. Randall's Story
Gayle Madeleine Randall, MD, has over forty years of direct experience as a physician, scientist, cross-cultural practitioner, administrator and writer to her endeavors. After graduating with high honors from the University of Nebraska Medical School, she completed an Internal Medicine residency and Gastroenterology fellowship at UCLA hospitals and clinics. From 1988-94, as Associate Professor of Medicine at UCLA, she became one of the first physicians in the nation to introduce and teach Complementary Alternative Medicine to medical school students. She also served as the Director of the Medical Procedures Unit for the West Los Angeles Veterans Administration hospital, while becoming proficient in numerous Western and Eastern healing modalities. During this time, years after serving her medical clerkship as the lone doctor on a Sioux reservation, Dr. Randall’s long interest in Native American and non-traditional forms of medicine, healing, dream work and spirituality also blossomed.
The two fully integrated in the second half of the 1990s. She was co-producer and participant of The Healing Connection, a pilot research project and ground-breaking UCLA study on the integration of Ayurvedic, Chinese, Native American and Western Medicine. She also was the producer of Heaven Fire Productions (an instructional video and television show company), and appeared twice on NBC’s The Other Side to discuss holistic medicine. She served as the Integrative and Holistic Medicine Co-director of the Malibu Health and Rehabilitation Center, and Director of Integrative Health for Miraval Life in Balance. During her tenure, Miraval was named the Number 1 Health Destination Spa in the World by Conde Nast Traveler magazine. She was the Executive Director, Guest Services of the Rancho La Puerta Healing Spa in Tecate, Mexico. In addition, she was head Consulting Physician from 2006 – 7/2012 at Passages Malibu. Currently, Dr. Randall directs Randall Wellness Center in Woodland Hills, California, and is a Medical Consultant at Journey Malibu.
Dr. Randall has conducted lectures, workshops and seminars on Mind-Body Medicine throughout the world. Her writings in numerous publications, educational documentaries and workshops have helped to transform the lives of thousands of patients, clients and attendees by enlightening them to their own healing potential. Now, she brings together the entirety of her experience, and intrinsic knowledge of the human body, heart and soul, to break new ground in holistic medicine, self-healing and the highest limits of human potential.